This competition has already closed. As soon as the winners have been chosen they will be announced at www.paysafecard.com.
Conditions of Entry for the “Beat the Legends” Rocket League Competition live at Madrid Games Week in Madrid
Promotion organiser: paysafecard.com Wertkarten GmbH
Promotional period: The promotion takes place during the registration period for the Rocket League showmatch "paysafecard Beat the Legends" with Rubik and Josemi between 10/09/2019 and 22/09/2019 (“Promotional Period”). The showmatch takes place on 05/10/2019 live at Madrid Games Week in Madrid.
Eligible for entry are all natural persons aged 16 or over, who
- reside in Spain;
- complete and submit the entry form in full (including, but not limited to, first name, surname, age, country, email address, link to their public Steam profile with Rocket League hours visible, choice of Team Rubik and Josemi, “Why you”-question, as well as their email for the potential win notification) during the Promotional Period;
- who accept these Conditions of Entry,
- who are fully available on the day of the showmatch, on 05/10/2019 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.CET. in person at Madrid Games Week in Madrid.
- accept and sign the Declaration of consent for photo and video use before the showmatch and return it to the competition organiser as follows: The waiver will be sent to the winners via email and must be returned at latest until 26/09/2019 via email. The waiver is attached to this document for information.
Employees of the competition organizer and their relatives are not eligible to enter the promotion.
Promotion modalities: Only one entry per person/per team. Participants may either enter the promotion as individuals or as a team of four. In case of a team registration, the whole team has to choose the same influencer to play with (Rubik and Josemi).
The promotion consists of multiple parts:
- In a first step, a total of 4 (four) places will be given away for the “Beat the Legends” ROCKET LEAGUE Competition live at Madrid Games Week in Madrid. Each participant chooses either Team Rubik or Team Josemi, when submitting the entry form. For each of the Teams, the competition organiser will choose 2 (two) participants from each pool of participants based on the participants qualification, their Steam Level and their reply to the “Why you” question.
The 4 winners will be contacted via email and must reply to confirm their win latest by 27/09/2019 at 2 p.m. CET, to be accepted for the showmatch.
- From the 4 participants chosen as described above, paysafecard will form two teams, who will play a 3vs3 in a Bo1 (Single-Match) in ROCKET LEAGUE at Madrid Games Week in Madrid. The showmatch takes place on 05/10/2019 live at Madrid Games Week in Madrid and will be streamed via an official ESL Twitch Channel.
- Amongst all participants, who correctly registered for the promotion as described above, the competition organizer will further raffle paysafecard PINs. The winners will be drawn by the competition organizer after the showmatch has been completed in a private location. The winners will be informed about their win by email, and will also receive their PIN by email.
- 4 participant places for the ROCKET LEAGUE "Beat the Legends" showmatch with Rubik or Josemi, including a day-ticket for Madrid Games Week in Madrid and an economy roundtrip train ticket within Spain¹;
- from among all fully completed registrations for the show match, we are giving away 10 x EUR 5 PINs;
- the 4 showmatch participants each receive a EUR 50 PIN after the showmatch via email;
- after the showmatch the competition organizer will nominate 1 MVP (most-valued player) per team for the whole showmatch who will receive a EUR 100 PIN live on stage.
¹In addition to these "Conditions of Entry", the general terms and conditions of the event organizer and the house rules of the venue shall apply to this prize. A winner may therefore be denied entry to the venue if he or she violates the organiser's general event rules or the house rules.
It is not possible to exchange paysafecard PINs nor any other prize, nor is it possible to redeem them for cash. Fraudulent or manipulative activity will result in immediate disqualification from the promotion.
Subject to the participants declaration of consent for photo and video use, the personal details of the participants specified in the promotion will be exclusively used for the notification of winnings in anonymised form, in accordance with the Paysafe Group Privacy Notice. No data will be given to third parties.
Premature promotion termination: We reserve the right to terminate this promotion at any time both during and after the Promotional Period, without justification or prior notification. This particularly applies in cases of organisational or technical complications (e.g. computer system viruses, manipulation or failure of hardware or software, etc.) or when necessary for legal reasons.
Miscellaneous: The promotion is subject to Austrian law.
Place of jurisdiction is Vienna. Should individual provisions within these Conditions of Entry be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
The paysafecard team is happy to answer any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org